Skip to content
- How can I participate in HCA Tournament?
- We have a Tournament Calender on website. You can keep an eye on it. Every chess tournament has categories e.g. U-10 which means Only age of under 10 can participate and Open has no age limit.
- How can I register to play?
- Click Online >> Registration and register yourself in any given tournament.
- What is HPR Number and how can i get it?
- HPR is short for (HCA Player Registration) and its unique 6 digit number starting with 8 e.g. 888888. It is compulsory to have HPR number to participate in any HCA event. You can register yourself by sending duly filled form (Form available in download section) with Rs. 200 registration fee or you can also submit in person at any HCA event. You will be given an ID card.
- How long HPR is valid for?
- HPR number validity is one year and can be renew with renewal fee of Rs. 150